The Wearable Technologies Conference is going to Asia for the first time. We are really excited about having our first conference in Taipei. The one day event will be hosted at the Taipei World Trade Center Nangang, during the Taiwan Int’l Cloud Technology & Internet of Things Show 2013 on Wednesday, October 9.
Focusing on Body to Cloud, the overall topic of the conference, the Wearable Technologies Conference will present attendees with the newest developments, exciting innovations and new insights into wearable technologies, cloud computing and machine-to-machine communications.
Selected enabling wearable technologies as well as stars of the wearable technologies market will also be featured. Confirmed speakers include high-level representatives from Texas Instruments, Quanta, Eurocloud, Ericsson, Telit Communications, AiQ Smart Clothing, imec Taiwan, VARTA Microbattery, T-Ware, HzO, and mc10.
Ubergizmo is a media partner, register here with promo code WTCon_Ubergizmo to get a 20% discount on registration fee, the code is valid until Monday Sept. 16th 19.00h CEST.
The sessions will cover following topics:
- “Smarter Living on a Smarter Planet – Interaction of the body with connected devices in people’s surroundings”
- “Connected Devices (m2m) – Stable enablers for major wearable technology applications”
- “Smart Technologies for Smart Devices – Latest technology developments for connected devices”
- “Wearable Technology Stars – Best practice: Examples for Wearable Devices”
Since 2006 Wearable Technologies Conferences are the leading event, showcasing cutting-edge innovation, focusing on decision makers, experts and developers from commerce, production and research, in particular from the fields of Health, Wellness, Active Life, Lifestyle Computing, Communication, Security/Safety, and Fashion. These unique events aim to encourage a dialogue between the respective industries to bring forward new solutions and applications for a rapidly growing target group. Attendees experience the most comprehensive line-up of technology innovations, discuss the latest trends, and meet new start-ups in this area as well as thought leaders.
- 2014-04-11: DataBeat - Using Data To Ignite Growth
- 2014-04-09: Wearable Wednesday SF: Avoiding Traps When Building Wearable Hardware April 16
- 2014-03-04: French Tech Club, 9-11 March at SXSW in Austin
- 2013-12-19: The Wearable Technology Show 2014
- 2013-12-05: Often copied, never equaled – the Wearable Technologies Conference is back in Munich on January 27 and 28!
- 2013-06-18: Building a Winning Mobile Experience
- 2013-05-28: The Global WebRTC Ecosystem Event Makes its Inaugural Debut in Atlanta, June 25-27, 2013
- 2013-04-30: Under the Radar: Meet C-Level Execs From Rackspace, BofA, Virgin America and more ($200 off door price promo code)
- 2013-03-13: Structure:Data • March 20 & 21, 2013 • New York, NY
- 2013-02-25: ad:tech San Francisco, April 9-10