Sometime last week, we brought you word that Windows Phone 8 GDR3 was spotted on a handset which was purchased off Craigslist- a Nokia Lumia 920 to be exact. Not only that, we do know that Finnish smartphone manufacturer Nokia is also working on a “Bittersweet shimmer” update coming, and here we are with something that might just get your juices flowing – that is, an image of the Lumia 620 from Nokia that was spotted running on a copy of Windows Phone 8.1, now how about that?
The report that published the very same photo claimed that the image was discovered on a microSD memory card, and it does seem to depict a notifications center as well as a unified messaging inbox for both Skype and Messenger. Since the image was reportedly found on a random microSD memory card, one cannot draw the conclusion to prove anything else. It does boggle the mind, that major updates discovered on Craigslist and a microSD memory card that depicts the next build of Windows Phone happened so close before Apple unveiled its new iPhone range. Could it actually be some sort of covert operation or just plain luck? Only time will tell, but if it was cleverly planted news, then Nokia must have done a pretty good job.
Next Story: Sony PS4 Headed For Japan In February 22, 2014
- 2014-04-23 Remote Desktop Preview App For Windows Phone 8.1 Released
- 2014-04-21 Downgrade Windows Phone 8.1 To 8.0 Possible
- 2014-04-17 Xbox Music Update For Windows Phone 8.1 Coming Next Week
- 2014-04-15 Clippy Lives On As Cortana Easter Egg In Windows Phone 8.1
- 2014-04-07 Windows Phone 8.1 Developer Preview Coming 'First Part Of April'
- 2014-04-03 Hands-On : Nokia 630 And 635 Review
- 2014-03-30 Windows Phone 8.1 Released To Manufacturers [Rumor]
- 2014-02-27 Leaked Nokia Lumia 630 Product Sheet Hints At 4.5 Inch Display
- 2013-12-24 Nokia Moneypenny Screenshot Hints At 3G Dual-SIM Support And Windows Phone 8.1