While the World of Warcraft MMORPG by Blizzard could be facing a decline in active subscribers, we’re sure that existing subscribers are looking forward to the last content patch for the current Mists of Pandaria expansion, patch 5.4. The patch is expected to introduce new features to the game, as well as introduce a new raid titled the “Siege of Orgrimmar” whose pretty epic-looking trailer we’ve managed to see a couple of weeks ago. So when is the patch going to be released? Well the good news for gamers is that you won’t have to wait too long as it has been confirmed that patch 5.4 is expected to see a release on the 10th of September for the Americas, and September the 11th for those in Europe.
Of course we expect there will be additional patches released after this, but this will be the last major content patch which is usually the case prior to Blizzard announcing the MMORPG’s next expansion. No word on when or what the next World of Warcraft expansion will be, but hopefully Blizzard will be sharing some World of Warcraft-related news during BlizzCon 2013 which will be held later this year in November.
- 2014-04-16: Warlords Of Draenor Might Not Require You To Upgrade Your Computer
- 2014-04-11: World Of Warcraft's Choppers Are About To Be Made A Reality
- 2014-04-08: Warlords Of Draenor New Tauren Animations Shown Off
- 2014-04-03: World Of Warcraft: Warlords Of Draenor Enters Alpha Testing Phase
- 2014-03-13: Warlords Of Draenor Will Be Released By The End Of The Year