Gamers who still play Blizzard’s World of Warcraft MMORPG, you might have heard that Patch 5.4 is expected to see a release on the 10th of September, and for those who are wondering what they might be able to expect from the patch, Blizzard has released a new video which gives us a preview of the upcoming patch. The patch has been called the Siege of Orgrimmar and it is expected to be the last major content patch for the Mists of Pandaria expansion, which also hopefully means that we might be able to hear more about an expansion to the MMORPG later this year during BlizzCon 2013.
For those unfamiliar, Patch 5.4 will introduce a new raid where players from both the Horde and Alliance will take on Garrosh Hellscream in a massive raid. It will also bring about new zones where players will be able to participate in events, take on a world boss, and gear up for the raid. If you’d like to learn more about the upcoming raid, you can check out the preview in the video above, but for additional details you can hit up the World of Warcraft website for more information. So, who else is looking forward to the latest raid?
- 2014-04-16: Warlords Of Draenor Might Not Require You To Upgrade Your Computer
- 2014-04-11: World Of Warcraft's Choppers Are About To Be Made A Reality
- 2014-04-08: Warlords Of Draenor New Tauren Animations Shown Off
- 2014-04-03: World Of Warcraft: Warlords Of Draenor Enters Alpha Testing Phase
- 2014-03-13: Warlords Of Draenor Will Be Released By The End Of The Year