Microsoft had announced it would be taking the Xbox One across the U.S. and Canada to give fans and those who are on the fence whether or not they’ll buy it or the PlayStation 4 a chance to get some hands-on time with the next-generation console. At the time, Microsoft had only announced five locations for their whirlwind tour, but it looks like they may have more tour dates hidden up their sleeves.
The additional tour locations were discovered my a member of NeoGAF, who published a link with information taken directly from Microsoft’s site. The link, which has since been removed, details Microsoft’s plans to bring the Xbox One on a 36-city tour across the U.S. and Canada. The page showed where the Xbox One tour will be headed to, but it didn’t have information as when people could expect the tour to make it to these locations.
At this time, Microsoft hasn’t made any official announcements in regards to the new tour. Hopefully they’ll announce something sooner than later as we’re sure a lot of you are dying to get your hands on the Xbox One prior to its launch on November 22.RELATED
- Mysterious Fallout Website Releases Another Coded Message
- Upcoming GTA 5 DLC Could Feature Casinos, Dirt Racing, And Shark Shooting [Rumor]
- Possible Super Smash Bros. Release Date Hinted By GameStop
- Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare Headed To PS4, Xbox 360 [Rumor]
- Game Of Thrones Game From Telltale Games Might Be Happening [Rumor]
- Follow: Microsoft, tour, xbox, Xbox One,
- Seen at: neogaf