Microsoft had announced it would be taking the Xbox One across the U.S. and Canada to give fans and those who are on the fence whether or not they’ll buy it or the PlayStation 4 a chance to get some hands-on time with the next-generation console. At the time, Microsoft had only announced five locations for their whirlwind tour, but it looks like they may have more tour dates hidden up their sleeves.
The additional tour locations were discovered my a member of NeoGAF, who published a link with information taken directly from Microsoft’s site. The link, which has since been removed, details Microsoft’s plans to bring the Xbox One on a 36-city tour across the U.S. and Canada. The page showed where the Xbox One tour will be headed to, but it didn’t have information as when people could expect the tour to make it to these locations.
At this time, Microsoft hasn’t made any official announcements in regards to the new tour. Hopefully they’ll announce something sooner than later as we’re sure a lot of you are dying to get your hands on the Xbox One prior to its launch on November 22.
Next Story: China To Lift 13-Year Ban On Game Consoles
- 2014-04-08 Xbox Head Phil Spencer Doesn't Think Microsoft Will Dump It
- 2014-04-08 HBO Offering Xbox Users Free Access To Game Of Thrones' Premiere
- 2014-04-07 Microsoft Working On Original Content For The Xbox
- 2014-03-31 Phil Spencer Takes Over Microsoft's Xbox Division
- 2014-03-20 Microsoft Plans On Rewarding Positive Behavior On Xbox Live
- 2014-02-19 Xbox One Media Remote Launching This Week [Rumor]
- 2013-12-13 Dead Rising 3 Demo Available Today; Details On First DLC Revealed
- 2013-12-12 Call Of Duty: Ghosts Wolf DLC Releasing Today On Xbox One, 360
- 2013-12-11 Xbox One Sells Over 2 Million Units In First 18 Days
- 2013-12-10 Xbox One Mod Makes It Possible To Play With PS4, 360, PS3 Controllers