The Xbox One as well as the Sony PS4 are definitely two of the more anticipated home video game consoles that we can look forward to this coming holiday season, and you need not be exclusive and settle for either one of the two consoles since you can most probably afford both of them. It would be the games that might be the killer factor in the long run, as both platforms do have their respective exclusives that you might want to look forward to and think of which would would appeal to you more. Well, it seems that the Xbox One has just entered into full production in order to make sure that it is capable of meeting demand this coming November.
Xbox Chief Marketing Officer Yusef Mehdi made an announcement over at the Citi Global Technology Conference, where he also did reveal that the final product will feature a slightly faster CPU than what many people expected. Forget about the 1.6GHz processor, it will come with a 1.75GHz processor instead, and add that to the ability to recognize up to eight controllers simultaneously (the Sony PS4 can only recognize up to four at once), and we have a bad ass over here.
Next Story: Google Glass App Store Coming This 2014
- 2014-04-10: Skype For Xbox One Getting Update Next Week
- 2014-04-07: Xbox One YouTube App Will Now Support Uploads
- 2014-04-07: Xbox One Original Shows To Feature Interactive Elements
- 2014-04-06: Xbox 360 Emulation On Xbox One Mulled
- 2014-04-06: Microsoft Reportedly Working On New Xbox One Controller Update
- 2014-04-06: Support For Xbox One External Game Storage Coming Soon
- 2014-04-04: Xbox One Security Flaw Discovered By 5-Year Old