ad:tech is the leading digital marketing event for marketing and technology professionals from all over the world – a marketplace for buying and selling, a community for networking, a forum for exchanging ideas and an opportunity for contributing to industry trends and initiatives. ad:tech brings industry thought-leaders together to share best practices and to discuss what’s next in digital marketing.
Ubergizmo readers get a 20% discount on the registration fee with promo code NY13UBER20
At ad:tech New York, you can experience two action-packed days with keynotes, education led by digital marketing’s best and brightest, hundreds of leading-edge suppliers – from established players to the newest startups – nonstop networking and much, much more. The event attracts over 9,000 attendees and more than 225 exhibitors showcasing the latest and greatest in digital marketing. From managers to directors to CMOs, industry professionals from all around the world come together in a networking and educational setting unlike any other.
Ubergizmo is a media partner of ad:tech New York that will be held on November 6-7, 2013 at the Javits Center.
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition Review
- 2014-04-11: DataBeat - Using Data To Ignite Growth
- 2014-04-09: Wearable Wednesday SF: Avoiding Traps When Building Wearable Hardware April 16
- 2014-03-04: French Tech Club, 9-11 March at SXSW in Austin
- 2013-10-18: Open Mobile Summit including Appcelerate, Nov 12-14 - San Francisco
- 2013-10-15: Apple Still Has “A Lot To Cover” This October 22nd
- 2013-05-28: The Global WebRTC Ecosystem Event Makes its Inaugural Debut in Atlanta, June 25-27, 2013
- 2013-04-30: Under the Radar: Meet C-Level Execs From Rackspace, BofA, Virgin America and more ($200 off door price promo code)
- 2013-04-03: paidContent LIVE • April 17, 2013 • New York