The Canon EOS 7D MK II camera has been rumored for some time now, although at this point in time there has been nothing to suggest that Canon will be announcing the device in the near future, but thanks to a recently leaked spec sheet, it seems that the specs of Canon EOS 7D MK II have been revealed. The alleged spec sheet does corroborate what we have heard in the past, but given that the device has yet to be officially confirmed, take it with a grain of salt for now. So what can photographers look forward to in the EOS 7D MK II?
Well for starters the camera is rumored to sport either a 20MP or 24MP sensor with Dual Pixel CMOS AF. It seems that Canon has yet to finalize on a sensor which is why it is a toss up between either sensor for now. It will also feature an AF system similar to the EOS 5D MK III with 61-points, a high frame rate between 10-12fps, high-grade weather sealing, a Dual DIGIC V+ processor, WiFi and GPS connectivity, and will be priced around $2,000. It will also apparently offer “very good” ISO performance along with “innovative” video features and is rumored for a possible announced in March 2014. Like we said this is hardly the official spec list so take it with a grain of salt for now, but photographers what do you guys think? Are these specs a worthy of an EOS 7D successor?
Next Story: AT&T's Lumia 1520 Opts For PMA Wireless Charging
- 2014-04-16: LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-07: Nokia Lumia Icon Goes Up Against The Canon EOS Rebel XTi
- 2014-04-02: Alleged Upcoming Huawei Premium Flagship Handset Leaked
- 2014-03-26: Nokia Lumia 630 Spotted In China
- 2014-03-26: Alleged Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Press Rendering Leaked
- 2014-03-26: Alleged Leaked Sony Camera Slide Reveals Sony's High-End Plans
- 2014-01-12: Canon EOS 7D MK II Rumored For CP+ Announcement
- 2013-12-15: Canon EOS 7D MK II Not Arriving Anytime Soon? [Rumor]
- 2012-02-28: Canon 5D MK III images surface online