The Nexus 5 smartphone, which will be manufactured by the folks over at LG, has been getting its fair amount of attention in recent days, and with good reason, too. It will be the next flagship device from Google, and we have just seen a new batch of press images leaked out, complete with carrier branding to boot. This will certainly add to more buzz about the upcoming Nexus 5, which will actually take just a few more days before it ends up as official.
The leaked images do depict the Nexus 5’s front portion, but that is about it. However, the good news is, these press images look pretty realistic, so chances are it might not be a Photoshop job or a fantastic piece of artwork that was drawn up by an eager beaver of a Nexus 5 fan.
Apart from the now trademark understated look of the Nexus range, the Nexus 5 that was depicted will also come with the Telus carrier branding, which means it will most probably be sold in a whole lot more of other places. Needless to say, there should also be an option to pick up this particular handset as an unlocked device from the Play Store, which frees you from monthly commitments.
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Press Render Of LG L90 For T-Mobile Leaked
- 2014-04-09: LG G3 Screenshot Sees More “Flat” Design (Rumor)
- 2013-12-27: Nexus 5 Reportedly To Blame For LG G2's Poor Sales
- 2013-12-15: Nexus 5 Hardware Subtly Revised
- 2013-11-14: LG Reportedly Wanted Nexus 5 To Be Called Nexus G
- 2013-10-29: Nexus 4 Could Still Be Sold After Nexus 5 Launch
- 2013-10-27: White Nexus 5 Render Leaks, Might Come November 1st