In life, it is always good to have a target – after all, it keeps you going and is the reason for existing, even when all other hope is snuffed out. Of course, one would also need to learn to manage expectations, and the same can be said of corporations as well. Amazon have recently shared their confidence in selling up to 2 million Kindle Fire HD tablets before November 2013 comes to a close. This might sound like a drop in the bucket for a company like Apple with their iPad, but where a solitary Android-powered tablet is concerned, it is still an extremely impressive figure. So far, there have been no reports of increased orders for the other tablet models by Amazon.
I suppose Amazon has good reason to be optimistic about the Kindle Fire HD, after all, it has been priced at a very competitive $139 and $169 for the 8GB and 16GB models, respectively. Not only that, they have received an overhaul in the design as well as hardware department, targeting the 7” entry-level tablet market. Do you think that Amazon will be able to meet their sales target before the Yuletide month kicks in? Only time will be able to tell, so all we need to do is sit tight and wait.
- 2014-04-22 Amazon Will Reportedly Change The Way We Interact With Smartphones
- 2014-04-17 Amazon Fire TV’s Voice Search Expands Partners Roll
- 2014-04-17 Amazon Germany Workers Go On Strike Again
- 2014-04-17 Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store
- 2014-04-16 Amazon Cloud Drive Users Can Now See Documents Stored On A Kindle
- 2013-09-24 Amazon Unveils New Kindle Fire HD
- 2013-09-11 Next-Gen Amazon Kindle Fire HD Leaked Photos Hit The Internet
- 2013-08-12 Amazon Kindle Fire HD Sees $40 Price Cut, Successor Imminent?
- 2013-07-30 Next Generation Kindle Fire HD Tablets Specs Rumored
- 2013-07-15 Kindle Fire HD 2 Sees August Or September Launch (Rumor)