Sprint customers can rejoice as they are the first users of a carrier branded HTC One that is receiving the latest Android update today. HTC USA President Jason Mackenzie has confirmed that Android 4.3 for Sprint HTC One is going to be pushed out today. The company has already released said update across the border in Canada, as well as in a number of other markets. It remains to be seen when the update will be available for other carriers in the U.S., surely their customers can’t wait any longer to update their devices to Android 4.3.
We reported a few days ago when HTC confirmed that it had started rolling out Android 4.3 for international/unbranded versions of the HTC One. The company had said earlier this year that it would roll out the update for everyone by the end of September. HTC said last week that while Android 4.3 had been rolled out for other variants in due time, customers who were using a carrier branded HTC One in the U.S. would have to wait slightly longer. Back then it was not said when exactly the update will be rolled out. As of today, Sprint HTC One users can update their devices to Android 4.3. Hopefully subscribers of other U.S. carriers will be in business soon as well.RELATED
- Samsung Galaxy F Series Is In The Works: Eldar Murtazin
- Bluetooth 4.1 Features Revealed
- President Barack Obama Has No iPhone Due To “Security Reasons”
- Google Search Updated, Will Launch Apps From Search Results
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- Follow: android 4.3, HTC One, Sprint,