Only yesterday we reported that a test build of Android 4.3 for Samsung Galaxy S4 had leaked online. Today, a similar test build has emerged for Galaxy Note 2. This is actually the first leaked of this kind for last year’s Note phablet. The existing phablet, Galaxy Note 3, already comes with Android 4.3 pre-installed. It is said that Samsung started testing Android 4.3 for Galaxy Note 2 just a week ago, so this is a very early test build. Only three test builds have reportedly been developed for Note 2 as of now, this is said to be one of them.
Do keep in mind that this is an unofficial release. Apart from that, its an early build, which means that not only will it not have any features or improvements that Samsung might add in later builds, it may also have numerous bugs that are yet to be squashed. So you probably might want to think twice before using this as your daily driver. Furthermore, it is advised that you create a backup of your data first before flashing this leaked ROM, just in case anything goes wrong, so that you don’t end up losing your data. Those who want to download Android 4.3 for Galaxy Note 2 build N7100XXUEMI6 can download it from the leak source.RELATED
- Vivo Sends Out Invites For Xplay 3S Event In China
- Oppo Teases Find 7 As "Coming Soon"
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Reportedly Enters Production
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Follow: android 4.3, Galaxy Note 2,