Last we heard, the rumors were suggesting that Google’s latest Android update, Android 4.4. KitKat, would see a release on the 15th of October. Unfortunately it does not look like the rumors were right, but now some are suggesting that the 18th of October could be a likely candidate for a release date. This is thanks to a recent post on the official KitKat Google+ page where the message, “Everybody dance now” was left. Fortunately there are some out there who are particularly observant and have realized that the message could be in reference to the song by C+C Music Factory.
The song is 4 minutes and 4 seconds in length, the same numbers for the version of Android KitKat, and if one were to trace the song, we would see that it was released on the 18th of October 1990. This has led rise to the speculation that the update could arrive around that time as well. This feels like a bit of a stretch but at the same time we wouldn’t be completely surprised if it turned out to be true. Try not to get your hopes up just yet, but hopefully we will see if it pans out in the next couple of days.RELATED
- Vivo Sends Out Invites For Xplay 3S Event In China
- Oppo Teases Find 7 As "Coming Soon"
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Reportedly Enters Production
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Follow: Android,
- Seen at: androidcommunity