Whenever Angry Birds developer Rovio announces something, the tech world tends to take notice considering just how massively popular their bird-flinging game has become over the years. Today is one of those days as Rovio is announcing a new iOS and Android game called Juice Cubes.
Juice Cubes was developed by Thailand-based Pocket PlayLab and is described as a “fun and fruity puzzle game” which features rows of colorful cubes that players need to connect in order to create “massive combos and explosions.” In other words, it’s a match-3 puzzle game, so those of you with a Candy Crush Saga addiction would probably want to take note of Juice Cubes.
Juice Cubes contains over 165 levels with free updates expected in the future, which we would assume would offer additional levels. The puzzle game will also allow you to play against friends to try to beat their scores as well as challenges, and best of all, it’s a free-to-play title. This means you can download it onto your iOS and Android device and start playing without spending a dime. This is a price that the majority of gamers can get behind, so if you enjoy a match-3 puzzle game, then you should give Juice Cubes a shot.RELATED
- Xbox One SmartGlass App Now Available On iOS, Android
- Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- PlayStation App Released Ahead Of PS4 Launch On iOS, Android
- Call Of Duty Companion App Released For iOS, Android, Windows
- Plants Vs. Zombies 2 For Android Released Worldwide
- Follow: Android, apps, iOS, rovio,
- Seen at: rovio