Apple launched its hotly anticipated tablet, the iPad Air, on October 22nd after months of endless rumors. iPad-hungry customers will be lining up outside Apple Retail Stores to pick up the new tablet, most probably. This time around, Apple had decided to open up its stores an hour early than their usual opening time. Apple Retail Stores will open on 8 a.m. local time on November 1st, when the iPad Air goes on sale. This isn’t the first time that the company is doing this, only recently it opened up stores an hour early for the launch of iPhone 5s and the iPhone 5c.
As was the case with the iPhone 5s, Apple isn’t taking iPad Air pre-orders in advance. Customers will be allowed to pre-order their units on November 1st, but like before, they won’t be able to place an order in advance so that it is delivered to them on launch day. Its likely that iPad Air pre-orders might be opened up on 12:01 a.m., November 1st. The iPad Air is not the only tablet that Apple has announced, the company also unveiled the Retina iPad Mini. Though it is not known right now exactly when this tablet goes on sale, Apple says it will become available later in November.
- 2014-04-18 Next-Gen iPad Air Spotted In Leaked Photos (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17 Refurbished Retina iPad Mini Now Available Online
- 2014-03-31 iPad Air & iPad mini With LTE Hits China At Last
- 2014-03-25 New York Times’ iPad Air Ad Juxtaposed Against MH370 News, Causes Embarrassment
- 2014-03-24 Refurbished iPad Air Available From The Online Apple Store