If you’re planning on picking up Apple’s upcoming iPad Air, the tablet will be available for purchase come 1st of November, but for those of you who would rather not queue at the stores and deal with the crowd and wait in line, or are too busy for the tablet to be shipped directly to your home, here’s another option for you: in-store pickup. According to a smattering of reports, it seems that Apple will offer Personal Pickup for the iPad Air beginning on the 1st of November, which is also when the tablet will officially be released to the masses.
Basically what Personal Pickup does is that it allows users to place a reservation on the iPad Air via Apple’s website, after which they will be able to head on over to an Apple retail store and pick it up in person. This is great for those who are too busy during the day to hit up an Apple store, or who might not have anyone at home to accept the delivery of their brand new tablet. In any case we guess we will have to wait and see if this program goes live, so check back with us on the 1st of November for the official details! So, who else is planning on getting the iPad Air come release day?
- Researchers Find iOS Security Flaw To Monitor Screen Taps And Keystrokes
- Apple Releases iOS 7.0.6/6.1.6 To Fix SSL Encryption Bug
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued
- iPad Air Has The Best Battery Life Amongst Tablets [Study]
- Office For iPad Could Be Arriving Sooner Than We Think