Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag is just a few weeks away from being released, which means Ubisoft’s hype train will be at full steam to help promote its upcoming title. We’ve seen Ubisoft highlight the game’s next-generation technology, which is a video that will easily get most people to jump on the next-gen bandwagon, and today, Ubisoft is releasing a new trailer for the title that takes a look at the game’s story.
The video Ubisoft released today takes a look at Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag’s protagonist Edward Kenway as he transforms from a young pirate captain who wants nothing more than to live his pirate life, to an assassin pirate who is bent on revenge. Throughout the video, you’ll be able to see a large amount of cutscenes as well as in-game footage of Edward fighting against a number of enemies while donning his assassin outfit.
For those interested in picking up Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag on current generation systems, you can pick the game up on October 29 on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Wii U. Next-generation console owners and PC gamers will have to wait a bit longer as the PlayStation 4 version will be available on November 15, the Xbox One on November 22 and PC on November 19.
- 2014-04-21: 73 Million Assassin's Creed Titles Sold To Date, According To Ubisoft
- 2014-04-13: Ubisoft And musterbrand Team Up For Watch Dogs Apparel And Accessories
- 2014-04-13: Watch Dogs For Wii U Pegged For Fall 2014
- 2014-04-07: Watch Dogs' Recommended Specs Leaked On Steam
- 2014-04-01: Ubisoft: No Watch Dogs Demo Planned
- 2013-12-04: Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag 'Freedom Cry' DLC Releasing Dec. 17
- 2013-11-01: Ubisoft Removes Online System Pass From Assassin's Creed 4, Future Games
- 2013-07-12: Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag Preview: A Pirate's Life For Me
- 2013-03-26: Assassin's Creed 4 First Gameplay Trailer Shows Off Underwater Exploration
- 2013-03-15: Assassin's Creed 4 Being Developed By Nearly 1000 People Across 7 Studios