Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag is just a few weeks away from being released, which means Ubisoft’s hype train will be at full steam to help promote its upcoming title. We’ve seen Ubisoft highlight the game’s next-generation technology, which is a video that will easily get most people to jump on the next-gen bandwagon, and today, Ubisoft is releasing a new trailer for the title that takes a look at the game’s story.
The video Ubisoft released today takes a look at Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag’s protagonist Edward Kenway as he transforms from a young pirate captain who wants nothing more than to live his pirate life, to an assassin pirate who is bent on revenge. Throughout the video, you’ll be able to see a large amount of cutscenes as well as in-game footage of Edward fighting against a number of enemies while donning his assassin outfit.
For those interested in picking up Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag on current generation systems, you can pick the game up on October 29 on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Wii U. Next-generation console owners and PC gamers will have to wait a bit longer as the PlayStation 4 version will be available on November 15, the Xbox One on November 22 and PC on November 19.RELATED
- Microsoft Provides Helpful Tips For Navigating The Xbox One Interface
- GTA Online Content Creator Captured In YouTube Video
- Atlus Reveals Persona 5 With Winter 2014 Release Date For Japan
- Microsoft Highlights Future Xbox One Games In 3-Minute Montage
- Infamous: Second Son Releasing On PlayStation 4 March 21, 2014
- Follow: assassin's creed, assassin's creed 4, ubisoft,