EA Games and DICE released Battlefield 4 this week on current-generation consoles and PC, which we’re sure many of you are probably decided to catch up on a bit of news in between matches. If you haven’t picked up Battlefield 4 yet, there’s still some good times left in Battlefield 3 to experience, especially if you have the “best Battlefield 3 player ever” on your team.
In the video embedded above, one player decided to take Battlefield 3 way more serious than most players would. That’s because he’s playing Battlefield 3 YOLO, or “You Only Live Once,” which he’s taking literal and going all out with only one life to give to his teammates. With his only life, he is able to entertain us with his military jargon throughout his entire experience, which is made better when he’s inevitably killed.
One of the funniest parts of this video is when the player checks in with H.Q. to see just how much longer he has to finish his current Battlefield 3 match. We won’t ruin that moment for you, but instead will encourage you watch this video all the way to the end as the best Battlefield 3 player ever will undoubtedly entertain you with just how much he acts like a real-life soldier during his match.
- 2013-10-31: Battlefield 3 Player Uses Military Terms During Match For A Hilarious Experience
- 2013-06-27: Korean Movie Trailer Accused Of Being A Battlefield 3 Rip-off
- 2012-11-30: Battlefield 3 Aftermath Expansion PC Footage
- 2012-11-27: Battlefield 3 Patch Corrects Input Lag, Balances Weapons And Squashes Bugs
- 2012-09-04: Battlefield 3 Armored Kill patch released
- 2012-03-28: Battlefield 3 1.04 update crashes PS3
- 2011-12-20: Battlefield 3: Physical Warfare pack now on PC and Xbox 360
- 2011-12-20: Battlefield 3 commercial created by FreddieW
- 2011-12-19: Battlefield 2143 hinted in Battlefield 3
- 2011-12-15: Battlefield 3 Physical Warfare Pack available for the PlayStation 3 today