We’re sure you’re just as excited as we are in regards to the upcoming release of Battlefield 4. We’ve been keeping a pretty close eye on the game, with the latest gameplay trailer released by EA and DICE highlighting the title’s multiplayer mode. In case you weren’t aware, Battlefield 4 will have a single-player campaign that you will probably play when the game’s online servers are down or when you’d want to take a break from all of the multiplayer action.
EA and DICE have released a brand-new trailer of Battlefield 4′s single-player campaign that highlights the USS Valkyrie, which is an aircraft carrier that was left blind in the Pacific when the navy’s Pacific command was destroyed. As a result, the men and women of the Valkyrie fight both on land and sea to in order to save their ship which takes them all the way to Shanghai, China. Everything doesn’t appear to be in order as one of the newest members of your squad doesn’t seem to be telling them everything about herself.
An interesting part of the trailer is an image of a soldier punching a dog, which we’re sure can easily be interpreted as DICE taking a shot at Infinity Ward’s upcoming first-person shooter rival, Call of Duty: Ghosts.RELATED
- Microsoft Provides Helpful Tips For Navigating The Xbox One Interface
- GTA Online Content Creator Captured In YouTube Video
- Atlus Reveals Persona 5 With Winter 2014 Release Date For Japan
- Microsoft Highlights Future Xbox One Games In 3-Minute Montage
- Infamous: Second Son Releasing On PlayStation 4 March 21, 2014
- Follow: battlefield, battlefield 4, dice, ea,