We’re sure you’re just as excited as we are in regards to the upcoming release of Battlefield 4. We’ve been keeping a pretty close eye on the game, with the latest gameplay trailer released by EA and DICE highlighting the title’s multiplayer mode. In case you weren’t aware, Battlefield 4 will have a single-player campaign that you will probably play when the game’s online servers are down or when you’d want to take a break from all of the multiplayer action.
EA and DICE have released a brand-new trailer of Battlefield 4′s single-player campaign that highlights the USS Valkyrie, which is an aircraft carrier that was left blind in the Pacific when the navy’s Pacific command was destroyed. As a result, the men and women of the Valkyrie fight both on land and sea to in order to save their ship which takes them all the way to Shanghai, China. Everything doesn’t appear to be in order as one of the newest members of your squad doesn’t seem to be telling them everything about herself.
An interesting part of the trailer is an image of a soldier punching a dog, which we’re sure can easily be interpreted as DICE taking a shot at Infinity Ward’s upcoming first-person shooter rival, Call of Duty: Ghosts.
- 2014-04-11: EA Looking To Transition Older Battlefield Titles From GameSpy's Servers
- 2014-04-03: Battlefield 4: Naval Strike Will See General Release On 15 April
- 2014-04-01: EA Apologizes To Nintendo For "Unacceptable" Wii U Joke
- 2014-03-30: EA Origin Service To Go 100% Digital From April Onwards
- 2014-03-19: EA Reportedly Secures Publishing Rights For Titanfall 2 [Rumor]
- 2013-10-31: Battlefield 3 Player Uses Military Terms During Match For A Hilarious Experience
- 2013-10-16: DICE Recommends Xbox 360 Battlefield 4 Players Install 14GB Of Content Onto Their Drives
- 2013-09-16: Battlefield 4 Beta Launching On October 1 Across PC, Xbox 360, PS3
- 2013-03-28: Next Mass Effect, Dragon Age 3 Will Use Battlefield 4 Engine
- 2012-03-28: Battlefield 3 1.04 update crashes PS3