We did mention earlier this year on how Beats Electronics are working on launching a new music streaming service later in the year, and now that we are already into the final quarter of the year, I suppose that it is valid for some folks to start feeling impatient. On the bright side, you need not wait that long any more, since Beats Music, which is Beats Electronics’ streaming service, will soon be made available over the Web, in addition to iOS and Android apps, of course.
In due course of time, we consumers should also see a Windows Phone 8 app up for order. To say that this eagerly awaited music streamer has been a long time in coming would be an understatement. President and COO of Beats Electronics, Luke Wood, did mention that Beats Music ought to launch “within the next few months” in the United States first. Hmm, this will definitely carry the possibility that we could even be looking at a 2014 release date, which would be a bummer. Are you highly anticipating the Beats Music streaming service, and wished that the clock would tick a whole lot faster so that it will finally be able to hit the market up and running?
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Major Record Labels Hit Pandora With Copyright Infringement Lawsuit
- 2014-04-17: Future Sonos Software Update Could See Full Wireless Speaker System Capability
- 2014-04-17: Tonino Lamborghini Unveils Trio Of In-Ear Headphones
- 2014-04-16: More On Imogen Heap's Mi.Mu Glove For Music