If there are two things Android users are constantly thinking about when they’re walking around with their device in their pocket or bag, we’d guess it’d be “How’s my battery?” and “Did I download any malware recently?” Recharging your battery is pretty easy as you can just plug your device into a wall or a portable charger, but knowing whether or not your live wallpaper of Adventure Time has malware hidden inside of it is a bit more difficult. Thankfully, Belkin has unveiled a new portable charger that helps keep your Android device both charged and safe from any malware.
For the Belkin Skorpion, Belkin collaborated with Kaprica Security to create a battery charger that can also detect any viruses, malware or malicious rootkits that may have been installed onto your Android device without you realizing it. Using the Skorpion is easy as all you’ll need to do is plug it into your Android device, which you can then enjoy it checking your device for malware while it also charges it at the same time.
Belkin has yet to confirm the pricing on its Skorpion as well as its release date. As soon as they do, we’ll be sure to let you know.RELATED
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Assassin's Creed: Pirates Released For Android, iOS And Kindle Fire
- ASUS PadFone Mini To Launch In Taiwan Next Week
- Follow: Android, Belkin, malware,
- Seen at: technologyreview