Irrational Games and 2K Games’ BioShock Infinite was made available on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC earlier this year, but fans of the game have been treated to a number of downloadable content since its release. 2K Games released the game’s first DLC, Clash in the Clouds, this past July, and today, Irrational Games has announced the next DLC, Burial at Sea – Episode 1, will launch on November 12 on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC.
BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea – Episode 1 will be downloadable through the Xbox Live Marketplace, PlayStation Store and Steam for $14.99, although if you previously purchased the BioShock Infinite Season Pass, you’ll be able to download both episodes of Burial at Sea without having to spend another dime.
Burial at Sea – Episode 1 will be the first part of a two-part narrative add-on that will bring Booker DeWitt and Elizabeth to the underwater city of Rapture, which you should be all too familiar with if you played either BioShock or BioShock 2. For Burial at Seat, Irrational Games has tweaked the combat a bit to emphasize stealth play while also having the player keep a close eye on their resources. New weapons and gear will also be made available, such as new Plasmids and Tears, in Burial at Sea.RELATED
- Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- Retailer Sends Free PlayStation Vita Units, Then Threatens Legal Action
- Assassin's Creed 4 Receives First DLC Today
- Rayman Legends Headed To Mac On Dec. 12 For $20
- Next Need For Speed Is Already Being Worked On
- Follow: 2k games, bioshock, bioshock infinite, Irrational Games,