[CEATEC 2013] It is that time of the year again, where a panel of US journalists list down whom they think are worthy of picking up an Innovation Award in their respective fields of expertise. Of course, there is the big kahuna which is the Grand Prix award that outshines all the rest, so the possibility of a double winner remains. Right after the jump, you will be able to check out a list of the finalists in their respective categories, so why not take a look and share with us what you think should or should not have made the list, and whether you agree with the shortlisted candidates? The prize giving ceremony is happening in a couple of hours’ time, so you can be sure that we will have the list of winners out in a jiffy then.
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!