Despite Blizzard’s World of Warcraft MMORPG being pretty old, Blizzard has never failed to stop maintaining the game and have continuously released expansions and additional content, and the latest piece of content found in Patch 5.3 is a mount. Granted mounts are hardly a big deal, this one could be as it has been discovered that this mount, referred to as the Enchanted Fey Dragon, is the first ever mount for World of Warcraft that can periodically change its color, undoubtedly making it pretty attractive not just in terms of looks, but in terms of value as well. As it stands there is no word on how players can get their hands on this mount, but there are several possibilities out there.
For starters it is possible that the Enchanted Fey Dragon mount could be given to players who attend BlizzCon 2013 which will be taking place next month, and that the mount could be part of the Goody Bags. The next possibility is that the mount could be sold through Blizzard’s online store where other World of Warcraft mounts, such as the Celestial Steed, can be purchased with real money. There is also the possibility that this mount could be a rare drop or a reward from either downing a raid boss or completing an achievement, but hopefully we will find out in the near future. In the meantime if you’d like to see the mount in action, check it out in the video above. Pretty cool, huh?
- 2014-04-11: World Of Warcraft's Choppers Are About To Be Made A Reality
- 2014-04-08: Warlords Of Draenor New Tauren Animations Shown Off
- 2014-04-03: World Of Warcraft: Warlords Of Draenor Enters Alpha Testing Phase
- 2014-03-13: Warlords Of Draenor Will Be Released By The End Of The Year
- 2014-03-10: World Of Warcraft Movie Actor Feels Pressured