Bungie’s Destiny had a great showing at this year’s E3 as a ton of details as well as new game footage were released during the show. The title is a next- and current-gen game that many are anticipating, and today, we’re learning Destiny will have a beta some time in 2014 that you can easily take part in simply by pre-ordering the game.
According to Destiny’s listing on Amazon, those who pre-order Destiny will “receive access to the upcoming beta” which “will be available in early 2014.” It looks like this will be a limited-time offer as Amazon will only send out beta codes as long as they have any to spare within one business day of your pre-order. So if you want to take part in the beta, you better get your pre-order in on Amazon ASAP.
As of now, Bungie has yet to make any official announcements in regards to Desinty’s beta, although it certainly looks like Amazon has let the cat out of the bag. Either way, it wouldn’t be completely unexpected for a game that relies heavily on online play as Destiny does to hold a beta. We just hope we won’t have to get too far into 2014 for us to get our hands on it.RELATED
- Peggle 2 Headed To Xbox One December 9
- Minecraft's Opera 'OPERAcraft' To Be Livestreamed This Week
- Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag 'Freedom Cry' DLC Releasing Dec. 17
- Nintendo 2DS Bundled With Pokemon X/Y Coming Dec. 6
- New Need For Speed Rivals Trailer Appear
- Follow: activision, bungie, destiny,
- Seen at: neogaf