Now here is an interesting bit of news for those of you who love Diablo 3 and all things associated with this particular dungeon crawler – especially for those who have played it on the console instead of on a desktop or notebook computer. The folks over at Blizzard has announced a piece of news that will certainly make this weekend sweeter concerning the upcoming Diablo 3 expansion, which is known as Reaper of Souls. It is said that Reaper of Souls has been planned and confirmed for the next generation Sony PS4, with a playable version of the game even being made available for the masses to give it a go over at BlizzCon, which will be happening this coming November 8 to 9, accompanied by DualShock 4 touchpad features to boot.
Needless to say, now that we know all of that, there is one more major question to ask – for the meantime, that is. Does this particular announcement of a PS4 Reaper of Souls expansion imply a non-delayed multi-platform launch date? Only time will be able to tell, but it definitely is a pleasant surprise since Reaper of Souls was originally announced as an PC expansion without any mention of it ending up as a console version.
Next Story: O2 To Offer HTC One Covered Gold In Sweepstakes
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark
- 2014-04-16: inFAMOUS Second Son PS4 Patch Arrives April 17th
- 2014-01-29: Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Collector's Edition Shown Off
- 2014-01-19: Reaper Of Souls Background Download Now Available
- 2013-12-19: Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Arriving March 25, 2014, Prepurchase Your Copy Now
- 2013-12-12: Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls' Next Wave Of Beta Invites Are Going Out
- 2013-11-21: Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Beta Launches For Friends And Family