Anybody who has access to a comments section has at least once given their expert opinion how Apple should immediately increase the iPhone’s display size to counter the barrage of Android smartphones that are taking over the market with their large displays. Its easier to advise Apple to make this change, but its obviously not that easy to do, a number of other factors have to be considered as well. The latest person to advise Apple is none other than Donald Trump, who says that the company should make iPhones with larger displays “ASAP.” This isn’t actually the first time Trump voiced concern about the iPhone’s display size.
Trump doled out his free advice through Twitter, telling Apple to go to a larger screen as soon as possible because “they’re losing their standing in the market.” Well, he’s certainly not the only one with this point of view. A number of analysts also believe that an iPhone with a larger display should be released, and there have been rumors that Apple is testing a number of iPhone prototypes with various display sizes, going as high as six inches. Apple is expected to make this change with the iPhone 6, which will be released next year. But will Trump’s tweet initiate a flurry of frantic activity in the corridors of power at Cupertino? I wouldn’t put my money on it, would you?
Next Story: Sony A7 And A7R Cameras Leaked
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-13: Possible iPhone 6 Production Tools And Schematics Spotted [Rumor]
- 2014-03-31: Purported iPhone 6 Rear Casing Pictures Leak
- 2014-02-26: iPhone 6 Release In July [Analyst]
- 2014-01-15: iPhone 6 Concept Video Surfaces