The serial leaksters over at @evleaks are at it again, where this time around, they have revealed what seems to be a press photo of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom that will be headed in the direction of AT&T. This does seem to be an unlocked device, and in the leaked photo, it shows off the AT&T brand complete with carrier identification and official apps, which would mean that we could very well be looking at an AT&T subsidized version in the near future. Great news for those who have always wanted a better camera in their smartphone, but do not really have the budget to pick up one in an unlocked model, right?
The 16-megapixel Galaxy S4 Zoom can be said to be an interesting mixture of the Samsung Galaxy Camera as well as the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini. Would you want to pick up this camera cum smartphone hybrid when it arrives? Just to recap, the Galaxy S4 Zoom will arrive with a 4.3” qHD display with a resolution of 960×540, a dualp-core 1.5GHz chipset with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean in tow. It is not the lightest nor smallest handset from Samsung, as it tips the scales at 208grams while measuring 15.4mm thick.RELATED
- Nokia Lumia 929 Accessories Set For 20th December Release
- Nokia Lumia 1020 Is The Most Popular Nokia Camera On Flickr
- Android 4.3 Stability Update Rolling Out Across The Globe For Galaxy S4
- Lenovo Gearing Up To Sell Smartphones In Germany Next Year
- New iPhones Continue To Dominate Japan's Smartphone Market
- Follow: at&t, galaxy s4 zoom, Samsung,