Have you ever attended any of the Formula 1 races that are held in different cities across the world each year? The excitement of it all, and the insane noise from the engines as they blare, are all part of the experience. Of course, the sport has become somewhat boring these days, just like it was in the Schumacher era when Michael kept on winning, as Sebastian Vettel cranks out victory after victory. Surely you would also love driving games, and we have word that you might have to be quick out of the docks when it comes to the Forza Motorsport 5 Paddock Edition as there will only be 3,000 copies released.
This seems to be a special limited edition from Microsoft, especially when you consider that it is only available to ship to Canada and the US. Just what will the Forza Motorsport 5 Paddock Edition feature? For starters, it will arrive with a hoodie, stainless steel water bottle, set of four stem caps, a keychain, a pair of branded Spy Optics sunglasses – all of that in addition to the game of course, a special packaging that ought to make you drool over, and a bunch of additional DLC. The Forza Motorsport 5 Paddock Edition can be pre-ordered for $120 a pop.
Next Story: Google Tests Top Banner Ads
- 2014-04-17: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Indefinitely Delayed And Possibly Cancelled For The Xbox One
- 2014-04-14: New Xbox One System Update Starts To Roll Out Tonight
- 2014-04-14: Codemasters Teases Announcements, New F1 Title Likely
- 2014-04-10: Skype For Xbox One Getting Update Next Week
- 2014-04-07: Xbox One YouTube App Will Now Support Uploads