Just how good is your programming? Well, if you would like to take up HTML5 as your programming language of choice, how about making it as a way to earn some money on the side by making it big? After all, a whole lot of its possibilities is dependent on your imagination and capability. Take for instance, Full Screen Mario. Full Screen Mario happens to be a 100% HTML5 remake of the original Super Mario Brothers game, where you will be able to make your way through the original levels, playing through a slew of random maps, as well as to create your own level thanks to a level editor.
The entire project remains open source and of course, would be free, so if you would want to take advantage of the code, you can always drop by the Github. What are some of the more classic games that you would like to see receive the HTML5 treatment so that it can be played on any decent modern day computing device these days? After all, it is always nice to revisit old classics on new devices and platforms, don’t you think so? There is always a sense of wonder when playing an old school title.
Next Story: Google Looks At User Endorsements
- 2014-04-09 Nintendo Confirms New Mario Game In The Works
- 2014-03-31 Study: Playing Video Games Might Improve Map Reading Ability
- 2014-02-18 Mario Makes Its Way Onto Officially Licensed Golf Caddie Bags
- 2014-02-06 Mario To Make His Way Into A McDonald's Happy Meal
- 2013-11-19 Play Super Mario Bros With Google Glass
- 2013-07-08 DevCon5 Developers & Designers conference - NYC July 24-25
- 2013-05-05 Firefox Unreal Engine 3 Port Shown Off In All Its Glory
- 2013-04-22 Geeksphone Keon And Peak Firefox OS Smartphones Expected To Go On Sale Tomorrow
- 2013-04-16 Netflix Ditching Microsoft Sliverlight For HTML5