When it comes to the peripheral known as the smartwatch, you can bet your bottom dollar that there will be a fair number of companies that are already lining up to take advantage of this potentially lucrative range of products. Samsung has gotten the ball rolling on a massive scale with their recently announced Samsung Galaxy Gear, and for the longest time already, we have heard that even the folks at Google themselves have been working on a smartwatch, which will be known as the Google Watch.
Apparently, the latest set of rumors that surround the so-called Google Watch is this – this smartwatch is currently going through the final optimization course, and will most probably be centered around Google Now functionality. Of course, an interesting point to take note would be the possibility that a slew of Google Glass functionality could arrive in the alleged Google Watch, but that is one rumor that we ought to take with a pinch of salt as time will reveal all. Other than that, the Google Watch will also supposedly rely on Bluetooth 4.0 with the Ultra Low Energy standard in order to communicate with your phone, hence allowing it to last longer while it is in action.
- 2014-04-23 Russia ‘Anti-Terrorism’ Laws Might Make Skype, Gmail, Facebook Illegal
- 2014-04-23 Google Street View Lets You Perform ‘Time Travel’
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-22 Nest Thermostat Is Now Available From The Play Store
- 2014-04-21 Nest Thermostat Briefly Spotted On Google Play
- 2014-04-07 Gear Solo Is Samsung's 3G Capable Smartwatch [Rumor]
- 2014-03-18 Galaxy Gear Price Drops Significantly In Canada
- 2014-03-03 Microsoft-Nokia Deal Reportedly Draws Concerns From Rivals In China
- 2014-02-22 Samsung Galaxy Gear 2 and Galaxy Gear Neo Smart Watches Launched at MWC
- 2014-02-19 Multiple Galaxy Gear Models Expected At MWC 2014