Rockstar Games’ Grand Theft Auto 5 was released onto the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 just a few weeks ago with many reviewers and fans of the series agreeing it’s quite an offering from the company. One group that you wouldn’t expect to enjoy the game are moms, who we think would prefer to have the sex, drugs and violence of the game toned down a bit so their children can enjoy the game. As you’ll see from a segment that aired on Saturday Night Live this past weekend, it looks like moms can enjoy the game just as much as their teenage sons.
Saturday Night Live cast member Kate McKinnon played Pat Lynhart, a mother from Hartford, Connecticut who just so happens to share the same sentiment as the rest of us do about Grand Theft Auto 5: it’s friggin great. Lynhart’s review of Grand Theft Auto 5 is as over the top as the game itself, with the mom going off on how much more she enjoys playing the game than she does taking care of her children. Let’s just hope calling out Wei Cheng of the Triad clan doesn’t cost her the next time she plays Grand Theft Auto 5 since we know how tough his gang can be.
- 2014-04-16: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Trailer Recreated In GTA 5
- 2014-04-08: Grand Theft Auto V On PC, Xbox One And PS4 This June (Rumor)
- 2014-03-18: GTA 5 For PC Beta Test Emails Are Fake And Contain Malware
- 2014-03-02: Skyfall Train Fight Scene Created In GTA 5
- 2014-02-27: Mobster's Daughter Alleges GTA 5 Used Her Story And Likeness Without Her Permission
- 2013-11-14: GTA Online Receiving Free 'Beach Bum' DLC Pack Nov. 19
- 2013-11-07: GTA Online Players Now Receiving $500k Stimulus Package
- 2013-10-30: Rockstar Rewarding Unique Selfies With GTA 5 #EpicPhotobomb Contest
- 2013-10-09: GTA 5 Patch 1.03 Available Today On PS3, Xbox 360
- 2013-10-03: GTA 5 Timelapse Video Shows Us How Beautiful The Game Is