While life does not always end up smooth sailing, it is nice to hear that Rockstar’s has been working hard to address any kind of issues which surround GTA Online so that gamers will not end up with a sour taste in their mouths. In fact, Rockstar Games have claimed that they are currently working on a title update for both the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 editions in order to sort out commonly reported issues that seem to have plagued GTA Online, and in their own words, “We hope to have it out for download as soon as tomorrow.” I am quite sure that the gamers too, would be keeping their fingers crossed for it to arrive within the next 24 hours.
Just what kind of glitches or technical issues did gamers experience with GTA Online? Well, for folks who are rocking to the PS3, a PlayStation Network server issue was detected which limited the amount of possible concurrent users, which in turn would prevent majority of the players from being able to access GTA Online, but thankfully that issue has already been resolved. Others mentioned of some players being prevented from getting through the first tutorial mission, regardless of whether they are rocking to the PS3 or the Xbox 360. Repeated retries have proved to be the solution for many, but rest assured, Rockstar Games are working on unblocking this for all within the shortest time possible.
How has your GTA Online experience been so far?
- 2014-02-27: Mobster's Daughter Alleges GTA 5 Used Her Story And Likeness Without Her Permission
- 2014-02-04: Over 32 Million Copies Of Grand Theft Auto 5 Shipped
- 2014-01-27: Red Dead Redemption 2 Could Launch As Soon As 2014, According To Analyst
- 2014-01-22: GTA 5 For PC Listed On Amazon France And Germany's Websites
- 2014-01-22: US Cable Companies Sue The Rockstar Patent Consortium
- 2013-12-11: GTA: San Andreas For iOS Released
- 2013-11-26: GTA: San Andreas For iOS, Android And More Launches Next Month
- 2013-10-30: Alec Baldwin Refused To Lend His Voice In Grand Theft Auto
- 2013-09-19: No New GTA London Planned For The Moment
- 2013-04-05: Rockstar Announces Reissue Of Grand Theft Auto Kubrick Collectibles