Halo: Spartan Assault launched across all Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 devices earlier this year, leaving many fans of the series feeling rightfully left out if they didn’t own either. If there’s one thing we’re sure of, it’s that fans of the Halo series probably own an Xbox 360 and will most likely purchase an Xbox One. We have good news for you then as Halo: Spartan Assault is headed to the Xbox 360 and Xbox One this holiday season.
Halo: Spartan Assault will be worked on by both 343 Industries and Vanguard Games, which will be a download-only title. The console version of the game will include a handful of new features, such as a new online co-op mode along with new missions, Spartan Assault’s Operation Hydra expansion pack, new weapons, armor abilities and upgrades. The Flood will also make their debut in Halo: Spartan Assault in the Xbox 360 and Xbox One versions of the game.
When exactly Halo: Spartan Assault will release is yet unknown, although the Halo Waypoint website says it’ll be available to download this December. Hopefully it’ll be available in time for many new Xbox 360 and Xbox One owners to download it when they receive their holiday presents this year.
- 2014-04-23 Grid Autosport By Codemasters Coming This June
- 2014-04-14 Titanfall Sales In The UK Up By 220% After Xbox 360 Version
- 2014-04-11 Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Not Be Coming To Games On Demand
- 2014-04-07 GoPro Channel Xbox 360 App Release Tomorrow
- 2014-04-06 Xbox 360 Emulation On Xbox One Mulled
- 2013-12-12 Call Of Duty: Ghosts Wolf DLC Releasing Today On Xbox One, 360
- 2013-12-10 Halo: Spartan Assault Headed To Xbox One Dec. 24 For $14.99
- 2013-12-09 Titanfall Debuts Ogre, Stryder Titan Classes In New Trailers
- 2013-11-18 Minecraft Xbox 360 Save File Transfers To Xbox One Currently In Development
- 2013-07-08 Halo 4 Champions Bundle DLC Adds New Maps, Armor, Weapons On Aug. 20