Halo: Spartan Assault launched across all Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 devices earlier this year, leaving many fans of the series feeling rightfully left out if they didn’t own either. If there’s one thing we’re sure of, it’s that fans of the Halo series probably own an Xbox 360 and will most likely purchase an Xbox One. We have good news for you then as Halo: Spartan Assault is headed to the Xbox 360 and Xbox One this holiday season.
Halo: Spartan Assault will be worked on by both 343 Industries and Vanguard Games, which will be a download-only title. The console version of the game will include a handful of new features, such as a new online co-op mode along with new missions, Spartan Assault’s Operation Hydra expansion pack, new weapons, armor abilities and upgrades. The Flood will also make their debut in Halo: Spartan Assault in the Xbox 360 and Xbox One versions of the game.
When exactly Halo: Spartan Assault will release is yet unknown, although the Halo Waypoint website says it’ll be available to download this December. Hopefully it’ll be available in time for many new Xbox 360 and Xbox One owners to download it when they receive their holiday presents this year.RELATED
- PS4 Prank Takes A Wrong Turn, Prankster Has The Tables Turned On Him
- World Of Warcraft Movie Cast List Revealed
- EA To Halt Future Battlefield 4 DLCs Until The Game Is Fixed
- Gran Turismo 6 Microtransactions Cost Detailed
- ID@Xbox Self-Publishing Program Kicks Off Early Next Year
- Follow: 343 industries, halo, Microsoft, xbox, xbox 360, Xbox One,
- Seen at: blogs.halowaypoint