HTC isn’t expected to launch another flagship Android smartphone in what’s left of this year. It launched the HTC One earlier this year, which was very well received. The launch was followed up with HTC One Mini a few months later. After that, we started hearing rumors of a HTC One-esque phablet being in the works. Sure enough, a few weeks ago, the HTC One Max was announced. The first rumor about what to expect from HTC next year, presumably, has come in. A device, codename M8, is said to be the first device to run HTC Sense 6.0.
Unfortunately, the source doesn’t offer any details about Sense 6.0, particularly about how it will be different from Sense 5.5. The little bit of information comes from serial leaked @evleaks, who tweeted about the HTC M8 earlier today. No details about the device have been offered, so its too soon to say right now if it will opt for a metal design like the current flagship and exactly what it will tout under the hood. HTC M8 is obviously not going to be the final moniker of the device, the company still has a lot of time to make a decision on that. Just to jog your memory though, the HTC One was codenamed the HTC M7.RELATED
- Keep An Eye On 2014 World Cup With Official FIFA Apps
- Developer Edition And U.S. Unlocked HTC One Receives Android 4.4 Update
- Instagram Saw Its Busiest Day Ever This Thanksgiving
- Qualcomm, Nvidia And Broadcom To Produce 64-Bit Quadcore Processors Next Year [Report]
- Quechua And Archos Unveils Rugged Smartphone
- Follow: HTC, Sense 6.0,