We all know that the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update has been making its rounds in the US thanks to select US mobile carriers such as T-Mobile, but how about folks living across the pond? Well, it seems that folks living in Europe are now able to enjoy the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update, as well as Sense 5.5 to boot. At this point in time, not everyone in Europe will be on the receiving end of this particular update, but just unlocked Nordic handsets, in addition to those that have been sold in Russia and select parts of Eastern Europe.
This particular update is not light in nature at all. No sir, it comes in at a rather hefty 675MB, so it is highly advisable to leave your smartphone charged while you are downloading it, in addition to keeping your smartphone hooked up to a Wi-Fi network. The update is downloadable directly from a phone, without the need to connect it to a computer or notebook. Once the update is applied, the HTC One in your hands ought to run on software version 3.62.401.1. Apart from Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, another improvement would be the inclusion of HTC Sense 5.5, which happens to be the most recent user interface overlay from HTC.
Next Story: JBL Pulse LED Speaker Targets Music Lovers
- 2014-04-22 HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21 HTC Could Deliver Nexus 8 (Rumor)
- 2014-03-26 HTC One (M8): Asia Vs US, Fight!
- 2014-02-23 HTC One For AT&T Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-01-29 Android KitKat For HTC One In North America Delayed
- 2014-01-15 Original HTC One Prototype Revealed