There has been an endless string of rumors about the HTC One Max. The Taiwanese manufacturer’s new phablet, which takes design cues from the HTC One, hasn’t been officially announced as yet. It appears that now it is no longer a matter of if HTC will announce this device, its a matter of when it actually gets around to doing it. Rumors suggest that the official announcement may take place on either October 15th or October 17th. Nothing has been confirmed as yet, though the company has received approval from Taiwan’s NCC, which means that it can sell the phablet in its home country.
Furthermore, HTC China’s official Weibo account today posted a purported HTC One Max picture which was leaked a few days ago. Can one take it as an indication of things to come? Maybe. HTC is yet to say anything about the announcement of this much rumored device. As per recent rumors, the device might have a 5.9 inch full 1080p HD display, an Ultrapixel rear camera, a fingerprint scanner on the back, a 3,200 mAh battery and Android 4.3. It was said a few weeks back that perhaps HTC One Max won’t come with the Snapdragon 800 as originally intended, the processor it is expected to tout is the Snapdragon S4 Pro.
- 2014-04-24 HTC One (M8) All-In-One Toolkit Performs Near Automatic Rooting
- 2014-04-22 HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2013-11-27 HTC One Max Review
- 2013-11-13 HTC One Max Release Date Pegged For November 15 On Sprint
- 2013-10-23 HTC One Max Passes Through FCC With Sprint LTE Bands
- 2013-10-15 Sprint Offers HTC One Max With Unlimited Data Experience
- 2013-10-14 HTC One Max Announced With Fingerprint Scan Feature