We have been hearing rumors that the upcoming HTC One Max will see a launch on both AT&T and Sprint, but it turns out that Verizon might be getting their hands on the device as well, thanks to a recently leaked photo which shows off the Verizon branding on the alleged device. According to the reports, the images were snapped by a Verizon sales rep who apparently was able to “confirm” that the handset would sport a removable rear panel as well as an integrated fingerprint scanner. In any case the HTC One Max is due for an announce in the coming week, with some rumors suggesting a 15th of October launch, with other rumors pointing at the 17th of October.
As far as the specs are concerned, nothing is official yet, but word on the street has it that it will sport a massive 5.9” display, giving the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 a run for its money. Oddly enough HTC has decided to equip the handset with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 chipset instead of the more powerful Snapdragon 800. Some are speculating that this is a way for HTC to keep costs down, although we’re sure that many will be disappointed. Granted the Snapdragon 600 is not exactly a slouch, but we’re sure there are users out there who would have preferred the handset to be on par with the competition. In any case take it with a grain of salt for now, but check back with us next week for the details!
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy Gear Ad Released
- 2014-04-22 HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21 HTC Could Deliver Nexus 8 (Rumor)
- 2014-03-25 HTC One M8 Gets "Buy One, Free One" Promotion From Verizon
- 2014-03-20 All New HTC One Poster For Verizon Spotted
- 2014-03-20 All New HTC One Cases Spotted At Verizon
- 2014-02-06 Verizon HTC One Android 4.4 Release Expected Soon