Hulu Plus has been making itself available across as many platforms as rival video streaming service Netflix has as it has an application on video game consoles, smart TVs and set-top media streaming boxes. Hulu is adding yet another platform where it can spread its content to, and this time, it’s headed to one of the most popular handheld gaming platforms around, the Nintendo 3DS.
Hulu Plus is no stranger to Nintendo’s game consoles as a dedicated application was made available on the Nintendo Wii and Nintendo Wii U just last year. Today’s news means those who own a Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL and the new Nintendo 2DS can head on over to the Nintendo eShop to download Hulu Plus, although a subscription to the service is required in order to stream its TV shows, movies and clips. As usual, a one week trial is available to those who want to check the service out for themselves once they activate the app on their handheld.
If you’re a parent who wants to give your kids the option to watch Hulu Plus on their 3DS, then you should know the platform has a Hulu Kids hub, which brings together some of the best TV shows for children as well as films. So instead of having them hog the living room TV with children’s programming, they can hog your Nintendo 3DS. Brilliant!RELATED
- Fallout 4 Website Turns Out To Be Fake
- R4iSDHC Gets Updated Website
- 'Waiting In Line 3D' Brings The Boredom Of Waiting In Line To Your Computer
- Super Smash Bros. Adds Zelda: Majora's Mask's Skull Kid As An Assist Trophy
- Ultra Street Fighter 4 Headed To Xbox 360, PS3 June 2014
- Follow: hulu plus, nintendo, Nintendo 2DS, nintendo 3ds, Nintendo 3DS XL,
- Seen at: businesswire