Apple is expected to unveil both new iPads on October 15th, but so far the company hasn’t said anything about its tablet plans. Nevertheless, rumors have constantly been coming in. We’ve also seen a plethora of purported parts and components surface online and today we get to see a purported iPad 5 casing in the space gray color that Apple debuted with the iPhone 5s last month. The video compares the casing with that of the existing iPad, design changes are quite evident.
iPad 5 is expected to have a design similar to that of the iPad mini, this has been rumored time and time again. Alleged schematics of the next generation iPad that recently leaked also hinted at this possibility. The casing in this video also bears resemblance to that of its younger sibling. Furthermore, the iPad 5 is expected to be thinner, lighter and have thinner bezels. The Space Gray color is actually the replace for Slate, this casing has a black front bezel. It is interesting to note that the casing in this video does not have the embedded magnets that are used to clip on the Smart Covers, so there’s a possibility that it might be a knock off or an early prototype.
Next Story: 'Revenge Porn' Has Been Banned In California
- Nanyang Girls’ High School In Singapore Uses iPad As Learning Aid
- iOS 7.1 Release Apparently Just Around The Corner
- Researchers Find iOS Security Flaw To Monitor Screen Taps And Keystrokes
- Apple Releases iOS 7.0.6/6.1.6 To Fix SSL Encryption Bug
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued