The world anxiously waits for Apple to finally unveil its new tablets. It is expected that Apple will unveil two new iPads later this month, if that is not the case, it is probably going to launch the iPad 5 alone any way. There has been a lot of speculation about this tablet, particularly about its looks. Big changes are expected from the iPad 5 in the design department, this would be the first time that the iPad would receive a major design change after the iPad 2, which was launched back in 2011. A number of high quality pictures of a purported iPad 5 casing in space gray color have appeared online.
This is actually the first time that such high quality pictures of this purported part have been seen, we’ve previously seen the same component in the same color in a rather low quality video. The part is identical to the plethora of iPad 5 casings we’ve seen up till now, no surprises there. It bears resemblance to the iPad mini, which it is expected to have. The space gray color was introduced with the iPhone 5s last month, it replaces the traditional black color that Apple has previously offered. Yesterday it was rumored that Apple is going to hold its iPad event on October 22nd, the company hasn’t officially confirmed it as yet.
- Ultra Realistic Painting Of Morgan Freeman Done On The iPad Air
- Holiday Shoppers Prefer Tablets As Retina iPad Mini Supply Eases Up
- Amazon's New Ad Pokes Fun At The iPad Air
- Retina iPad Mini's Display Ranks A "Distant Third" Compared To Nexus 7 And Kindle Fire HDX
- Apple Reportedly Ups Retina iPad Mini Orders To 4 Million In November
- Follow: iPad 5, iPhone 5S,
- Seen at: sonnydickson