You know something? The analyst whom we reported on earlier this week who mentioned that a Retina Display version of the iPad mini might not be announced on the October 22nd event held by Apple might just turn out to be correct. The reason behind this is simple – the next generation iPad mini could still make its way to an October 22nd announcement, but it will not carry a Retina Display that many folks would have surely clamored after.
This time around, what you see above is a new leaked image that allegedly claims it to be the next generation iPad mini. Of course, that would also mean that this is the iPad mini 2, depending on how Apple is going to name their device later on. What we see is a thickness that measures at 6.81mm, which might sound like good news at first glance considering how it would be nearly 0.4mm thinner compared to its predecessor (contrary to what was reported as well), but there is a downside to such a thickness – it might just mean there is no Retina Display, either. Well, I guess that all we need to do now would be to sit back and wait for the iPad mini 2 (or whatever it is going to be called) to be officially introduced, and we will get the full picture.RELATED
- Samsung Reportedly Working On Flexible Tablet Displays With Stylus Support
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- iPad Air Leads Tablets During Holiday Weekend
- Applebee's Installing Nearly 100,000 Tablets On Its Tables In 2014
- Uber Will Deliver Christmas Trees To Your Door For Just $135
- Seen at: phonearena