Without doubt many are pretty excited about Apple’s upcoming iPad mini with Retina display. After all having such high resolution crammed into such a small screen would undoubtedly produce pretty damn sharp images, but the big question on everyone’s minds is when can they get their hands on the tablet? Apple’s website states that the iPad mini with Retina display is pegged for November, but no specific dates were mentioned, unlike the iPad Air which is set for a release on the 1st of November.
Well according to the rumors, it has been suggested that the tablet will be available for pre-order come 1st of November, which is when the iPad Air goes on sale, although there’s no telling when the tablet will be released following its pre-order, but if we had to guess, chances are it should be about 1-2 weeks after pre-orders go live, if Apple’s past behavior is anything to go by. It is unclear as to why the iPad mini with Retina display is launching later, but previous reports have suggested that supply constraints, due to problems with the Retina display, could be the reason why the tablet is launching later. In any case we’re only a few days away from the 1st of November, so try not to get your hopes up just yet.
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-03-31: iPad Air & iPad mini With LTE Hits China At Last
- 2014-03-23: Microsoft Convinces 12 Year Old Girl To Get The Surface 2 Over The iPad Mini
- 2014-03-18: Apple Reportedly Picks Samsung To Manufacture iPad Mini Display Panels
- 2014-02-16: iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued