Without doubt many are pretty excited about Apple’s upcoming iPad mini with Retina display. After all having such high resolution crammed into such a small screen would undoubtedly produce pretty damn sharp images, but the big question on everyone’s minds is when can they get their hands on the tablet? Apple’s website states that the iPad mini with Retina display is pegged for November, but no specific dates were mentioned, unlike the iPad Air which is set for a release on the 1st of November.
Well according to the rumors, it has been suggested that the tablet will be available for pre-order come 1st of November, which is when the iPad Air goes on sale, although there’s no telling when the tablet will be released following its pre-order, but if we had to guess, chances are it should be about 1-2 weeks after pre-orders go live, if Apple’s past behavior is anything to go by. It is unclear as to why the iPad mini with Retina display is launching later, but previous reports have suggested that supply constraints, due to problems with the Retina display, could be the reason why the tablet is launching later. In any case we’re only a few days away from the 1st of November, so try not to get your hopes up just yet.
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro Rumored For Q3 2014 Launch
- Rumored iPad Pro Could Be A Hybrid Device Aimed At Enterprise Users
- Rumored 12.9" iPad Pro Could Feature 2K Display With Eye-Tracking Technology
- Apple iPad Mini 3 Prototype With Touch ID Spotted [Rumor]