Good new US Cellular customers, if you guys were a little jealous that the other major carriers, such as AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, and T-Mobile were all offering their subscribers Apple’s new iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c, you’re in luck because US Cellular has announced that they soon will start carrying both the iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c come Friday, November the 8th, according to an advertisement on its website. We’re not sure what took US Cellular so long to make the announcement, especially since other smaller carriers have since debuted the iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c on their networks, but we guess better late than never, right?
In any case we expect that the addition of the iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c to US Cellular’s portfolio of smartphones will help maintain, perhaps even expand, its current subscriber base. We have seen in the past how carriers who do not offer the iPhone to its customers have basically chased them away to competing carriers that do, so we guess it is in US Cellular’s best interest to offer up the phone as soon as possible! No word on how much the iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c will cost on US Cellular’s network, but presumably its asking price on-contract will be similar to the price that other carriers are asking for. Either way if you’re a US Cellular subscriber looking forward to either device, the 8th of November is a date you’ll want to mark down on your calendar.
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-03: Galaxy S5 Versus iPhone 5s In Biometrics Test
- 2014-03-17: Asphaleia Jailbreak Tweak Lets You Use Touch ID To Protect Your Apps
- 2014-03-13: iPhone 5c's Disappointing Performance Seen In China As Well
- 2014-03-09: iPhone 5s Continues To Grow As iPhone 5c Lags Behind
- 2014-03-03: iPhone 5s Retains Consumer Interest As iPhone 5c Struggles
- 2014-01-29: iOS 7.0.5 For iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c Released
- 2014-01-27: Unlocked iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c Sale From Virgin Mobile