Apple’s iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C have been released across a number of wireless carriers around the world, but both devices continue to become available on a number of additional carriers shortly after their official release. Earlier today, we heard the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C would be making their way to U.S. Cellular on November 8, and it looks like we can add another wireless carrier to the list as Boost Mobile is announcing they’ll have Apple’s latest iPhones starting on November 8 as well.
This makes Boost Mobile, which is owned by Sprint, one of the last U.S. carriers to make both the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C available on their network. At the time of their announcement, Boost Mobile didn’t disclose just how much either the iPhone 5S or iPhone 5C will cost their customers at the unsubsidized price they should all be accustomed to by now. Upon visiting Boost Mobile’s landing page for the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C, there’s only information regarding both devices and, once again, no information regarding their pricing.
We’re sure it’s only a matter of time until Boost Mobile announces how much the iPhone 5S and 5C will cost on their service, so check back in about a week or two as the closer we get to their launch, the closer we get to hearing something about their pricing.RELATED
- Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- Apple Expected To Sell 175 Million iPhones In Fiscal 2014
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Activists Target iPhone 5C Supplier Pegatron After 15-Year-Old Worker's Death
- Valve's Steam Mobile Receives iOS 7 Redesign, Other Improvements
- Follow: boost mobile, iPhone, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S,
- Seen at: boostmobile