You would think that a giant of a company like Apple would not need any kind of advertising to get the sales figures of its products going, but apparently, great marketing is essential for the success of any product or company. The iPhone 5c, for example, has already seen TV ads run recently, although it has not done much to make people want to purchase the smartphone, and the iPhone 5s which does not seem to need the help of ads to sell has finally seen its TV ad campaign kick off in the US. The first of such commercials was shown off during some NFL games, and it does seem to place plenty of emphasis on the shade of gold.
This particular clip that you see above hails from Apple’s YouTube channel, where it certainly showcases the gold version of the iPhone 5s, using a cleverly animated sequence which does seem to evoke the sense of the handset being made out of actual liquid gold that is later cooled down so that it can make up the case. What about the sliver and gray iPhone 5s? I guess those are just afterthoughts in the bigger scheme of things. Certainly the gold iPhone 5s is going to be the most sought after color version for the current iPhone generation.RELATED
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- iPhone Launch On China Mobile Might Add $10 Billion In Yearly Apple Revenue
- Apple Patent Reveals Plans For Facial Detection And Recognition
- WhatsApp Finally Receives iOS 7 Update
- Follow: iPhone, iPhone 5S,