PlayStation 4′s launch titles may have taken a hit with the delay of both Watch Dogs and Driveclub, but one game that is definitely expected to be available when the console launches next month is Killzone: Shadow Fall. We recently learned Killzone: Shadow Fall will take over 10 hours to complete, but we’re sure you future PlayStation 4 owners want to absorb as much of the game as humanly possible prior to its release. Well, then – you should watch the following video as it contains 13 minutes of pure gameplay of Killzone: Shadow Fall.
The new video that was published on YouTube overnight isn’t actually very new as it comes from last month’s Tokyo Game Show, so if you don’t speak Japanese, you can safely skip over to the five minute mark to start watching some Killzone: Shadow Fall gameplay footage. Once there, you’ll be able to see some open forest environments, a number of the weapons and gadgets that will be at your disposal and a number of other cool additions.
Killzone: Shadow Fall is expected to be released on November 15 alongside the release of the PlayStation 4. We think it’s safe those who pre-ordered the PlayStation 4 are most likely also getting this title, so we’ll see you on the Killzone battlefield!
- 2014-04-01 Killzone Shadow Fall Insurgent Pack Now Available
- 2014-03-06 Killzone: Shadow Fall Accidentally Sold For 85p In The UK
- 2014-02-03 PS4 Update 1.60: Headset Support, Gold Wireless Headset Coming “Soon”
- 2014-01-16 New Free Killzone Shadow Fall Maps Spotted
- 2013-12-11 Sony Releases PS4 System Update 1.52 Today
- 2013-11-29 Killzone Shadow Fall Patch 1.05 Makes Changes To Single Player Campaign
- 2013-11-27 New Killzone Mercenary Updates On Its Way With Free Multiplayer Maps
- 2013-02-22 PlayStation 4's Killzone: Shadow Fall Featured On Jimmy Fallon
- 2013-02-21 Killzone: Shadow Fall PlayStation 4 Live Demo Available For Your Viewing Pleasure
- 2013-02-20 Sony PlayStation 4 Event Wrap-Up