PlayStation 4′s launch titles may have taken a hit with the delay of both Watch Dogs and Driveclub, but one game that is definitely expected to be available when the console launches next month is Killzone: Shadow Fall. We recently learned Killzone: Shadow Fall will take over 10 hours to complete, but we’re sure you future PlayStation 4 owners want to absorb as much of the game as humanly possible prior to its release. Well, then – you should watch the following video as it contains 13 minutes of pure gameplay of Killzone: Shadow Fall.
The new video that was published on YouTube overnight isn’t actually very new as it comes from last month’s Tokyo Game Show, so if you don’t speak Japanese, you can safely skip over to the five minute mark to start watching some Killzone: Shadow Fall gameplay footage. Once there, you’ll be able to see some open forest environments, a number of the weapons and gadgets that will be at your disposal and a number of other cool additions.
Killzone: Shadow Fall is expected to be released on November 15 alongside the release of the PlayStation 4. We think it’s safe those who pre-ordered the PlayStation 4 are most likely also getting this title, so we’ll see you on the Killzone battlefield!RELATED
- Angry Birds Go! Now Available For Download
- World Of Warcraft Introduces In-Game Store To Purchase Mounts And Pets
- Fox Announces Family Guy Mobile Game Arriving In 2014
- Xbox One Release In Some Countries Delayed (Rumor)
- Xbox One System Update Handles Multiplayer, SmartGlass Issues
- Follow: killzone, PlayStation 4, PS4, Sony,