How many of us guys grew up thinking that there is a particular damsel in distress who needs our help as she is more often than not trapped in some particular dastardly situation? Well, Zelda is one princess (alongside Princess Peach of Mario fame) who does seem to need some rescuing every now and then, and Link is the one who manages to save the world over and over again. While gameplay of The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds has been seen before, plenty of it has not been focused on the story and setting, but rather, on the gameplay itself. Nintendo has released a new trailer that you can view above, which will feature two princesses – Zelda and Hilda. Somehow, Hilda sounds more like a witch than a princess, but that is just a personal opinion.
Princess Hilda of Lorule would be her full salutation, which does not sound too regal IMHO. Well, at least there is Hyrule and Lorule, which can be “High” and “Low” if you think about it. Sounds ridiculous? Perhaps, but at least it gets the settings right before one starts to play. Will you be on the lookout for the Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds this November 22nd?
Next Story: LG G Flex Renders Show Off Curved Display
- 2014-02-25: Legend Of Zelda Remade For Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-20: Future Zelda Games Might Not Necessarily Be At 60fps
- 2013-11-13: Links Duke It Out In The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
- 2013-10-16: A Zelda Movie Might Require Movie Goers To Bring Their Nintendo 3DS
- 2013-10-15: Special Edition Zelda 3DS XL Console Revealed For Europe
- 2013-10-14: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds UK Pre-Order Comes With Miniature Treasure Chest
- 2013-04-10: The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask Mod Places Nicholas Cage's Face On Everything
- 2012-01-23: Legend of Zelda recreated in Minecraft
- 2011-05-25: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D to arrive in Australia as a special edition bundle
- 2010-12-27: The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past recreated in Minecraft