A manual of the Lenovo IdeaPad A10 was recently leaked which lead us to believe that the company might be working on a 10 inch Android tablet. Lenovo has officially acknowledged the existence of this device, confirming that it will indeed be released in the market in the near future. This particular laptop is said to be called the IdeaPad A10. Despite acknowledging its existence, the company has not mentioned any concrete release date or timeframe for this product.
A spokesman for the company confirms that this product has not been cancelled and that “it will be going out to the market.” The company has also not confirmed any specifications. As per rumors, the IdeaPad A10 is going to be a budget centric laptop with a 10.1 inch display, a quadcore Rockchip RK3188 ARM Cortex-A9 processor with up to 2GB of RAM and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. It is likely to be available in 16GB and 32GB flavors, with Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, a couple of USB 2.0 ports and a HDMI port being on board as well. Pricing and availability details have not been provided by Lenovo as yet. It is also said that the IdeaPad A10 will have a custom keyboard that is going to be compatible with Android, the keyboard will have dedicated back, apps and home screen keys, the kind of which are commonly found on various Android devices.
- 2014-04-23 OnePlus' Marketing Stunt Asks The Public To Smash The Past
- 2014-04-21 Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20 Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Makes Its Way Onto Android
- 2014-04-18 Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets
- 2014-01-09 Lenovo Not Convinced Of Intel's Plans For Dual Booting Windows And Android Devices
- 2014-01-05 Lenovo N308 AIO Android Desktop System Announced
- 2014-01-02 Lenovo Announces S930 And S650 Android Smartphones
- 2013-10-20 Lenovo A10 Android Laptop Announced
- 2013-03-08 Lenovo S920, S820 Leak; May Offer Android Jelly Bean, Quad Core CPUs