So, we did bring you news earlier this month that LG Display has started to mass produce the world’s first flexible OLED displays for smartphones and other kinds of compatible mobile devices. It does seem as though Samsung did beat them to the punch somewhat with the introduction of the Samsung Galaxy Round smartphone that comes with a curved display. Well, here we are with some renders of what could very well be the upcoming LG G Flex, and from what we can see, this rendered image happens to be curved in a different manner compared to the Samsung Galaxy Round.
I guess the mass production of flexible OLED displays by LG Display is going on a whole lot better than expected, and from what we can tell, the LG G Flex should arrive with a 6” flexible screen, and it sure as heck ought to arrive with a curved battery that was showcased by LG not too far back. What other kinds of options should we expect to see in the LG G Flex? Perhaps Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, LTE connectivity, a quad-core processor as well as a high end rear camera, which should keep it in line with other flagship devices. As usual, having the required amount of patience will pay off eventually when it comes to the final rendition of the LG G Flex.
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Japanese Market Variant Presumably Leaked Online
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Rumored For June Announcement, July Release
- 2014-04-13: LG G3 Photo Confirms 2560x1440 Resolution [Exclusive]
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2014-01-06: LG G Flex For AT&T, Sprint And T-Mobile Confirmed
- 2013-12-03: LG G Flex Kicks Off Global Rollout, Hits Key Asian Markets First
- 2013-11-25: LG G Flex Successor Already In The Pipeline [Rumor]
- 2013-11-05: LG G Flex Global Launch Expected Soon
- 2013-10-31: LG G Flex Launch Event Is On November 5th